Tuesday, December 29, 2015

WEEK THREE!!!

Oh Mom, it is so good to hear from you again too!! And yes if I was home I would be making a snowman!! I am glad your foot it doing better and I hope it continues to get better and better!! Thank you so much for the prayers, and many are being sent you way too ;) Give the kitties a big hug for me!! I hope that you all are doing well and traveling safely. Yes I got your package, and OH MY GOODNESS those brownies are the best things I have ever eaten in my life!!!! Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it :) I am saving the sodas for our district Christmas party! I have no idea what will happen on Christmas day, but on Christmas eve we are doing a music devotional where we all just play music, sing, and listen to each other play and sing! I am so excited!!! I dont know if I will call on Thursday or Friday or when, but when I do I will call your phone, so have it charged!! And I only get 30 minutes so it will be super duper short... But that's ok :) And Dad, awesome job with giving away a BOM!!! I am so proud of you, you are such a great example to me!!!

So Sunday was like the greatest day EVER!!!! I started out the day with getting pooped on the head by a bird, and then about 30 seconds later I got pooped on my hand by a different bird in a different tree!! They were out to get me, so me and Hermana Wilde ran to our casa!!! It was CRAZY!!! Then we had the AMAZING opportunity to watch a broadcast of the Tijuana Temple Dedication!! I was absolutely magnificent and the spirit was so strong!! At the close of the dedication we sang ''The Spirit of God'' and the Spirit was so strong the curtains covering the windows at the top of the gym blew like crazy and the sunlight flooded into the gym. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! The curtains stayed blown out the entire time we sang and up until we left, but when we went outside it wasnt even windy... It was the coolest experience ever!! Then we had some amazing devotionals that just motivated me to perservere longer. I am so grateful I am here preparing to do the Lord's work. It is such a wonderful feeling knowing that I am going to go out and help other come to Christ. What better thing could I do with my life!? Nothing!!! It has been great!! There are a lot of downs, but the ups more than make up for the downs!!!

My Spanish is improving quite a bit, but I am NO WHERE NEAR fluent, and they want us to be fluent by next week...... Not happening!! But I am doing my best and I am improving a lot!! This week at TRC (where we teach real people, not just our teachers pretending to be investigators) I can understand what they're saying and mostly come up with a semi-intelligent response :) It has been hard but very fun and worth it :)

It is weird to think that as of yesterday half of my CCM stay is over!! Time has just FLOWN by!!!! The first week felt like 2 months, but the last 2 and a half weeks have felt like one week!! Time is starting to go by so fast!! It is insanity!!! It is also really weird because some new people came the last 2 weeks and they have been asking us for help!! That is super weird because it feels like just yesterday I was the one walking around having no idea what was going on or what to expect!!!

Well sorry this letter is short, time, once again, has gone super fast and I spent too much time reading that I didnt get to respond!! The short one hour I have to email is the only time I get to see what you say to me because we cant print emails or anything so time is very limited. It is sad, but Im glad I get to read about how things are going at home. I love you so so much everyone and I am so grateful for all that you do for me!!! I have been so blessed with the best family and friends in the world!! I love you so much Mom, Dad, Hailey, Rhett, Ryan, Nicole, and David!!!!! I hope that all is well for you guys too!! I love you!!!
Philippeans 4:13

<3 siempre, Hermana Martineau

PS you should send me letters for free throughout the week at http://www.mtcmexicocarepackage.com/free-letter.html
Love you!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment