Thursday, December 10, 2015

WEEK TWO!!!


Meagan Martineau

12:38 PM (9 hours ago)
to me
¡HOLA!

This week has been so much better that the last week!! We have a fairly regular schedule now of language classes, personal study time, companion study, gym, etc. It has been quite the adventure!!
Im going to make this quick cuz I dont have much more time, but we have been teaching a lot more and more frequently. Our ´´investigator´´ Fabian is now our teacher, Hmo Gallegos and a new ´´investigator´´ Emanuel, and our other teacher Hmo Palma is an ´´investigator´´ Marcelino. It is really scary teaching our teachers but we have been getting a lot better. yesterday we had our first TRC. TRC is where you teach REAL investigators or less actives. We taught a less active JuanCarlos. He was very nice and seemed pretty receptive to our message. It was scary, but went well. And my Spanish is getting quite a bit better. And yes all these lessons we teach are in Spanish!! Its really hard when I dont know what to say, but its good. Its been fun learning a new language, despite the difficulties. Oh and my teacher Hmo Gallegos (aka Fabian, aka Emanuel) called me a strawberry yesterday and then flicked his hands like a super girly-girl. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???? It was super funny though :) And our classes are all just with my district 11B. They are great people and I learn a lot from them. There are just 10 of us so its small, but I like it that way. We are doing a Secret Santa thing for Christmas. I drew Elder Ludlow's name. SHHHH dont tell!!!! Its been a lot of fun. PS you know youre a missionary when the highlight of your week is a devotional, sitting in awkward uncomfortable chairs in your Sunday dress. Haha! Its been good. 
I hope you all are doing well and I love you all!! God is wonderful, never forget that!!
Love, 
Hermana Martineau :)

Hermana Wilde and I :) 
-almost- all of my study supplies!! There are some notebooks that didnt make it in the picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment