Wednesday, May 18, 2016

WEEK 25!!! FREE ICE CREAM, A MAJOR CHANGE OF HEART, AND THE CUTEST OLD LADY YOU HAVE EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE!!!

​This is our bread. Notice how it's in Spanish and English is like the secondary language :)
(I'm pretty sure I'm in Mexico)

​better bread pic
​ICE CREAM

​We got ice cream from an Ice cream truck for free!!! Yay missionary work!!! (yes that is SpongeBob)
​The cute family in Lamont that goes to our group that we eat dinner with every week that has that tiny house that I have to duck under to get in :) La Family Lopez <3

​Deer chihuahua....The ugliest most disgusting thing on earth....
Jk they're just weird, awkard, and annoying!! We're pretty sure that dogs in general are Satan's tool because they ALWAYS bark when we try to share the restoration!!  
​Our district from this transfer! Hna Muchmore (hna pincocks companion) and Hna Cartwright aren't in the pic because they are going home so they were at the temple and we were in a trio with Hna Pincock for the day :)

we can't get a serious pic

​so we gave up :)


Meagan Martineau

May 16 (2 days ago)

I am glad to hear that everything is going well at home!! Sounds like there have been a lot of changes in Tremonton. Some good, some not so good. But I pray for you all every day!! I am so excited for Alyssa!!! I was going to write her a letter or something for her wedding but I didn't know when it was exactly... But tell her FELICIDADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for me!! :) And tell her that I love her an awful lot and that I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS MARRIED!!!!!! That's SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

And I am still sick. It got a lot worse and I was pretty miserable for a few days. I feel better now, but I still have a pretty bad cough and am stuffy. I think I have bronchitis again :( But that's ok because when we talk to people and they see me coughing they all give me water, so that's nice!! ;) The people here are very caring and considerate :) <3

So this week was a pretty average week, nothing too crazy happened! Of course we see miracles every day though :) One miracle that we saw was a major change of heart. Our recent convert Ada, her daughters Paloma and Roberta have been learning for a while too but still need some time because they are young and need to be taught differently than Ada was taught. Paloma (9 yrs old) really wants to get baptized but thinks church is boring and doesn't like to go and Roberta was a total teenager, and she is only 11, and said there was no way she wanted to get baptized and that that was dumb. Well we were talking to her earlier this week about her mom's baptism and she said that it was really cool and she felt so good watching her get baptized and she wants to get baptized too. She has come to church the last 2 Sundays! Before when we would go to teach them she would leave and not want to be there, but now she is helping Paloma learn and calm down and listen to us! It is so cool! She had a major change of heart!! And our investigator Martha came to church again and really wants to get baptized!! She is so cool!! She is literally the cutest old lady you have ever seen in your life!!! (besides Grandma and Grandma Martineau, of course!!!) We are very excited!!!

Also this week is transfer week and Hermana White and I are both staying. FINALLY I get to stay in an area!! :) And we are now the only Hermana Training Leaders in the mission. We have stewardship over all of them!!! That sounds like a lot, but there are only 4 companionships besides us because there are so few hermanas in the mission!! There are sisters, but not many hermanas! So that's exciting!! And terrifying!! :) 

Anyway that's all. I love you all so much!!! Thank you for everything you do for me!!! I am learning so much!! I love my Savior Jesus Christ so much, with all my heart!!! He means EVERYTHING to me and without Him I am nothing and I have nothing. I am learning to trust in Him more. I invite you all to learn to trust in Him more as well :) <3

Love siempre,
Hermana Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment