Wednesday, September 7, 2016

WEEK 41!!! This week has been pretty good!! Nothing super exciting happened but it was good!!

​I made chicken!!! Without any sort of recipe or help!!! Hna White was taking a nap during dinner (she needed it!) It tasted pretty good, but we did NOT have very much time so they weren't all the way cooked and we didn't have time to eat it anyway!! So it was kind of a bust, but it wasn't terrible!!


​Exchanges with Hnas Pincock and Hansen!!! It was a good day!!!

​Our little member-friend boy Esteban :)



Meagan Martineau

Sep 5 (2 days ago)

Hola queridos mios!!!!

This week has been pretty good!! Nothing super exciting happened but it was good!! And yes I was able to finish off the day last week :) I wasn't feeling too great but we went home and I took a little nap (which NEVER happens!!) so I felt better :) And now I am done with exchanges! We had one more last week with Hnas Pincock and Hansen from Palmdale, and they came here to Arvin. I went with Hna Hansen :) we are done for now unless we need to do a mini-exchange, which we might need to do with a few people :) I hope they like working with me! Some do but some really don't like us...and tell us... but that's ok because we just love them anyway and I just love them all so much!!! :)
YAY I'm going to have a NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
I can't believe Lauren is pregnant too!? That went fast!!!
And I'm glad you had fun at the game and got to see Hailey, Rhett, and David!!!!
Sorry to hear about Andrea.. I will keep them all in my prayers.

And to answer your questions from the package:
I LOVE the pictures!!!!!! You are the SWEETEST Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for doing that for me!!!!!! And thank everyone that participated for me!!!!!!!!!! It was so good to see them all, ward members, color guard friends, sheep people, co-workers, everyone!!!!!!!!! That was such a clever and cute idea!!!! <3 And I do not have those CDs so if they are hymns I would LOVE them!!!! :) And I like the new garments, but I'm good on garments right now, but I do need some new skirts!! 3 of the 5 I brought no longer fit me!!! I have lost 25 lbs!!!!! :) And the pens are GREAT!!!!! Hna White has a coloring book to so we can use the more marker-like pens for that ;) Thanks again so much for the package!!!!! <3 (PS capri suns, pretzels, the candy, fruit snacks were all EXCELLENT ideas too ;) )

Last week wasn't too terrible, it was in the high 90s, but I'm worried I'm going to turn out like Ryan and not be able stand the cold after my mission!! Because in the mornings now it's like mid 70s-80s and I get little chills in that cool of weather now, which is NOT ok!!!! I LOVE the cold!!!! But now it's just weird being in not scorching 110-115 degree heat!!!

Jesse actually didn't end up having surgery. He found out the day before that there was a mistake and the doctors were on vacation so he will have it either next week or the week after that. He is still progressing and coming to church!! The ride we got for him never went to get him but he found his own ride to church and got there just in time for the sacrament!! So that's cool!!! And we found out that he broke up with his girlfriend because she wasn't approving of him going to our church!!! So he is like dedicated!!!! But the sad thing is thought that he probably can't get baptized until January-ish because he is on probation... But as long as he gets there I'm happy!!
Frida....is still wonderful and I love her to death, but she has been having temptations lately to stop keeping commitments. Then she went 3 days without reading. Then she didn't come to church yesterday. She is still wanting to get baptized but falling into temptation... We're praying for strength for her!!!
The family of 10's names are:
Mom: Maria, Dad: Andrew, Kids (oldest to youngest): Valerie, Andreaz, Kari, Natalie, Jonathon, Julian, Armando, and Abraham :) Still praying for them <3
We might need to drop Adelfo and Griselda because they haven't been coming to church and we haven't been able to meet with them, they haven't been home for appointments... So that's weird, but everything's going well though :)

I love you all so much!! I am learning so much about Jesus Christ and the Atonement. I am so eternally grateful for the Atonement and for the ability we have to repent and be better!! It is truly a blessing!! Never stop learning about Him or increasing your testimony in Him!! He is the most important thing we have!! <3

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment