Tuesday, December 20, 2016

WEEK 56!!! GOODBYE HERMANA ZAMBRANO! :( HELLO HERMANAS LATIMER AND ARCEO! :) TRIO!!! TRAINING!!!

Hello Hnas Latimer and Arceo!!

Goodbye Hna Zambrano :(

Me playing piano at the Christmas party!!

Some guy hna Zambrano and i talked to a few weeks ago made us plaques with our card!! We ran into him the other day and he gave me one and gave my companions wooden arrows!!


A Christmas stocking a less-active member made for me!!! <3

FROST!!!!! It's almost like a white Christmas!!






Meagan Martineau

Dec 19 (1 day ago)

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!! (Casi)

I am so excited for this coming week!!! So much is gonna happen!!!

But first, this week:
So on Tuesday I had to say good bye to Hna Zambrano and say hi to my old friend Hna Latimer and my new friend... HNA ARCEO!!!! My trainee!!! Oh my goodness being in a trio has been so much fun so far!!! I have heard so many horror stories, but honestly this has been one of the funnest weeks of my mission!! We all get along great and no one ever gets left behind! It's a little weird with teaching because we are trying to get our newbie to take charge in teaching, of course, but she has less opportunities to talk because there are 3 of us, but we are getting it down :) She is from Houston, TX, straight from high school, and she is so cute!! I love both of my companions to pieces!! So basically how it works is I take charge in training Hna Arceo, I teach her the special training program called 12 week, I teach her how to fill out all the forms and such and Hna Latimer can help if she wants. Some days she joins in and other days she just studies on her own when we do 12 week. It works out really well. She is good support! Poor Hna Arceo has such an irregular first 2 weeks in the mission because of Christmas and all the different and special meetings and such, so it's kind of weird to tell her how it normally is, haha! But she is doing awesome!! Tiene mucho afan!! They are both hard workers and make me push, and keep pushing so it's good!!

We've just been working and working this week!! We didn't have a lot of numerical success this week but we saw a lot of miracles and have found a lot of potential in the area!! On Sat. we had a ward Christmas party and I played the piano for the primary play, us missionaries sang a special song, and the members gave us missionaries a big basket full of goodies to share!! What a blessing!!! The ward is AWESOME!! <3 It has been a great week!! We have the same goals and desires in mind and I know that Heavenly Father is truly helping me out <3

Now for this coming week... unfortunately we do not yet have a place to skype... all of the members with computers and devices are going out of town for Christmas. A lot of people have offered to leave devices for us, but we can't take them... so we are still trying to figure that out, but no worries, we will work it out and call you Sunday morning to let you know for sure when we will skype :) So sorry for any inconvenience.. but that's the best we got right now. We have been calling and calling. But I will call you Sunday morning between 7:30-9am your time to let you know for sure when, but it will be 2pm or later your time for sure.

Also we have not yet had the morningside, it is coming up on the 23rd! And we get to go to the temple tomorrow!!!! Also Hna Latimer says HI!!!! And that she loves and misses you and is really grateful that you prepared her for the mission a little bit :) And I am still the designated driver and the other 2 take turns who gets the front seat :)
It has been fun!!

Well I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and let you know how lucky I feel to be a member of the true Church. It means absolutely everything to me and I don't know what I would do without it!! I know that our Savior lives. I know He conquered death. I know that because He lives, we can too. That is truly what we celebrate this time of year, that fact that He was born so that we can live. What a blessing <3 I love you all so so much and I hope this holiday season is the best of all!!! Remember your Savior and is will be ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con muchisimo amor y mucho afan y espiritu de Navidad,
Hermana Martineau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment