Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WEEK FIVE!!

Meagan Martineau

12/31/15 (6 days ago)
to me
Im sorry that our call was so short too!! And sorry I didnt much said, I was so frazzled and had been crying before and I was sick and I just couldnt remember anything or remember what to say!! It was crazy!!!! And I love the pictures, thank you for sending them!! My Christmas was very good and very humbling. We did some service and had a TON of devotionals. We watched a lot of talks and we got to watch a live broadcast from David A Bednar in Provo. It was broadcast live to all the MTCs in the Americas and we had a WORLDWIDE Q&A!!! It was so cool!!!! And no, we didnt have any time as a district, probably because they didnt want us to get bored\sad on Christmas. It was a lot of fun though. And yes I opened my presents all on Christmas and I love them all SO MUCH!!!! I have worn the bracelet almost every day and I set out the snowglobe and ornaments and decorations in our room. I love them so much!! And thank you so much for the pictures. I cried out of joy when I opened them. I would love more pictures of the family!! That made my whole week seeing those pictures!! Please send some to Cali if you can!!
And yes it is absolute INSANITY that I leave in just a few days!!! I cannot believe it!!! It feels like Ive been here for maybe 2 weeks... It is crazy to think Ive been here for almost6!!! And my companion is serving in the California Arcadia Mission, Spanish speaking.
Oh and by the way I went to the doctor again for my cold and turns out that I had broncitis. I feel all better now but I am still coughing a lot, especially when ever I laugh. Im going to get my new companion and shell make me laugh and she is going to think that Im dying!!! its pretty funny though because every time i have a cough attack everyone asks what was so funny cuz they know that I am really just laughing!! It has been a long process but I finally feel better now, other than the cough, but its fine :) 
I do not know if I will be able to call or not. I hope I do!! I leave the CCM at 2am Monday morning and my flight leaves at 6am, my time of course. If I dont get to call then, I will try to find a pay phone at my layover in Pheonix and call. So be prepared, possibly, to receive a call very very early on Monday!! I hope I get to call and make up for the terrible call on Christmas!! It was so good to hear all of your voices though!!!

PS you should send me letters through that website :) no packages necessary because I still have more soda and brownies than I can drink and eat!! But I would really like some letters that I can hold on to and read throughout my mission. Emails are great but after that one hour I never see them again... So if you have some time, I would love to get some letters, or a letter!! :)
PPS I tried to use my visa credit card the other day and it didnt work, so could you talk to the bank about that because I have to use it to pay for my bags at the airport. Thank you!!!

I love you so much Mom!! And to Dad, David, Ryan, Nicole, Hailey, and Rhett, I love you all too!!! So so much!!! Thank you for the strength that you have all given me!!!
*PS for Nicole, I met someone that just got here yesterday that knows Nicole and Lauren / she is from Richfield and probably knows the whole family. I didnt have very long to talk to her and I dont remember her name, but just so you know, it is a small world!!





District 11B


 We LOVE timed Selfies!


Yes, I made the star on top! 














No comments:

Post a Comment