Monday, June 27, 2016

WEEK 31!!! FOCUSING ON THE SAVIOR AND GIVING UP A GOLDEN FAMILY!!!

The family we turned over to the English Elders.



Meagan Martineau

2:30 PM (5 hours ago)

YAY FOR RYAN AND NICOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Ryan for telling me!!!! Mom, you were very subtle!! ;)
I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad I won't be there when he/she is born, but I'm excited to FINALLY be an aunt!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to be one of those really old aunts that's forever older than the niece/nephew!!! Tell Hailey and Rhett to get crackin too!!!! ;)

So honestly I can't even remember anything super significant that happened this week.... It was just kind of an average week of talking to people. Nothing super exciting or funny happened! We actually gave up our family of 11 (8 kids, 2 parents, and the uncle) to the English Elders because they preferred English even though they are fluent in Spanish.. So we handed them off on Saturday. They are all SO CUTE!!!! We got some pictures with them. And they were playing outside with waterguns so they squirted our car clean for us!! They did a better job than the stinky quarter-taking car wash in Arvin!!! We are sad to not be teaching them anymore, but we know they are in good hands!!! They are going to be STUD missionaries one day!! ;) Then we found some cool people this week and had to drop some of them because their families didn't want them to learn... It's sad sometimes when that happens, but one day they'll be ready!!!

Thank you for your updates on life!!!! That's what I love to hear about!!!! The silly fun things you do and how things are going in crazy fun 'ol Tremonton!! It's actually funny because I was just going to email you today and ask about Emilie, Taryn, and Morgan!!! I get Linnea's emails so I kind of know a little bit about her life :) But ya I would love to hear about what they're up to!! And Kelsie, too!! :) And how's everyone else over there? How's the ward and everything? :) 

Sorry I really don't know what to write cuz nothing really happened this week!! Oh and Jessie and his family have been avoiding us... We'll set up appointments, then they won't open the door or won't be home.. We don't know why. The daughter Juanita is still cool but the rest of them not so much.. We don't know what to do...

So ya, that's my update!!!! I love you all so much!!! This transfer I am making working on really focusing on the Savior and trying my best to act as though He was standing with me at all times. I have been able to feel His love for other people a lot stronger this week as I have done that. He really LOVES everyone SO much!!! And I love Him SO much!!!! 

And I love YOU all so much!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Love siempre,
Hermana Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment