Monday, July 11, 2016

WEEK 33!!! New Mission President, Fun Exchanges, and Golden Family Back!!!




Meagan Martineau

3:20 PM (5 hours ago)

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

So quick question Mom, you say everyone loves my "posts" or that you tell people "where to find my emails." Where is that exactly? Just curious! And for everyone reading my emails, sorry that there's like personal stuff to my family because I just don't have time to write a general email and a personal one to my parents!! :) But I still love you all!!

I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well and I am glad to hear that you are keeping busy!! THANK YOU for telling me what you're doing, what you're up to so I don't feel so out of the loop :) And oh my goodness the pictures from those weddings are DARLING!!!!!!!! It is SO WEIRD that everyone is getting married!!! I still feel like a 16 year old sometimes!!! It's so weird, especially just hearing about it!!! But it sounds like everyone's doing good and enjoying life :) Tell all the 4H kids and parents that I love and miss them and that I wish them the best of luck!!! And oh my goodness I cannot believe that Tyler Murdock is back already!? How did that happen!?? I guess time flies when you're having fun!! And what's more fun than serving the Lord!? NOTHING!!!! 

So my new mission president, Pres Layton and his wife are SO CUTE!!! They are VERY TALL!!! They are both like 6'2''!!! They are VERY spiritual and focused on revelation which is good. He seems to be a hard worker and really wants to do what's best for the mission. I think he is going to do a great job!! I do still miss Pres and Sis Wilson though!! When you go to their homecoming just tell them that I love them so much and sincerely loved serving with them and that they influenced me so much for the better!! They are such great examples and I will miss them dearly and I am very grateful for their service!

So on the 4th of July we had an early curfew of 7 pm because of drugs, crazy illegal Mexican fireworks, crazy drunk drivers, etc. So we had a little extra time!! But we had some calls to make because some Hermanas in our stewardship are having problems so we had to work with them a bit, did lots of praying, called them, called our assistants to the president to talk about it to see what more we could do to help and such. So it wasn't super relaxing, but it was 2 extra hours!! Then Wed. we had MLC (the meeting with all the zone leaders and STLs, the assistants to the president and the President) with Pres and Sis Layton!!!! They are so wonderful!!! It was such a spiritually uplifting meeting!!! Then on Thursday we had a "getting to know the new president" meeting with them and we got to learn more about their personal lives and who they are, which was really fun!!! Then Friday we had exchanges yet again with Hnas Blau and Perry. I went with Hna Perry and we had so much fun!!! I love our Hnas!!! They are all so cute!!! Miracles always happen on exchanges!!! We have our last (possibly) exchange this transfer tomorrow. So ya, it'll be good!!!

Sorry I am pressed for time... I will hopefully have more to tell you next week!! This week was good, just average and ordinary :) Oh and I almost forgot, that big family of 8 kids that we sent off to the English elders got sent back to us!!!!!!!!!! So we get to teach them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll fill more in next week, hopefully all good things!!!!!! :)

I love you all!!!!! <3 Remember the Savior!!!!!!

Love siempre,
Hermana Martineau :)

No comments:

Post a Comment