Monday, July 25, 2016

WEEK 35!!! FRIDA IS WONDERFUL, EFRAIN IS A MIRACLE, AND NEW INVESTIGATORS!!!






NO PICTURES this week, so I am recycling some old ones. :)

Meagan Martineau

3:32 PM (1 hour ago)

I am so glad you got my letters!!!! And don't worry about your emails Mom, they are perfect!!! I love hearing the goings-on and the spiritual thoughts!!! They are just perfect!! And thank you Dad for emailing me!!! It was so good to hear from you!!! <3 Sorry your trip was painful, but I am glad that you had fun!!! And I'm glad that you had a good birthday Mom!! I wanted to send you something but I never had time to buy anything, nor would I have had time (or money) send it!! Sorry!! But I'll bring souvenirs home in 10 months!!! ;) 

To answer questions: It was our last exchange for the transfer, every transfer we do at least one exchange with each companionship of Hermanas :) So next transfer (if I'm still a Sister Training Leader) we will have 5 exchanges to do again, but that's ok, because they are lots of fun!! And I have no idea about transfers yet, we still have 2 weeks till transfers because this is another 7 week transfer :) 

Frida is doing WONDERFUL!!!! She came to church again yesterday with her kids!! We have been seeing so many changes in her since we have been teaching her. She used to just yell and scream at her kids, and now she is holding them when they cry, she is paying more attention to them, and her kids have been less terrible during lessons!! We usually get about 1/2 through before they start jumping on us, but then Frida just asks them to stop and they listen a lot more now!!! It is incredible!! And she looks a lot happier and has a lot more light. She is reading the Book of Mormon every day and praying every day, which is something she has never done before! Her family is changing for the better!!! We are so excited for her!! It is so good to see people that WANT to grow closer to Jesus Christ and are WILLING to make changes to do it. How great is that!? It is my favorite thing to see: people changing to grow closer to Him. <3 But sad news is yesterday morning her terrible boyfriend kicked her out of the house so she has to move out... Really sad that he is so terrible to her, but it is better for her to move anyway because she is not in a good situation there and her kids are afraid of their dad... So it's better, but hard for her. She just doesn't know where she is going to go now.. :/

And Efrain is a miracle!!! He came to church again as well!!! Besides the last 2 Sundays he hasn't been to church in 25 years, and now he's coming back, and coming back strong!! He is participating in the classes and doing all he can to be worthy of the Melchizedek Priesthood!! How great is that!?
This week we found some new investigators that we hope will progress!! They are formers that came to church and were only dropped because they moved, but they moved back!! We "ran into" them the other day and they told us to come by so we did, and they are awesome!!! Hna White found and taught them last year when they moved! The Lord has definitely been good to us this week!!! <3

I am so glad that everyone is doing well!! That brings me comfort!! I pray for you all every day!!!! And for my friends that are on/going on missions, CONGRATS!!!!!!! You won't regret it!!!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!!!! Keep on smiling!!!!!! Keep on trusting in the Lord, because at the end of the day He's all you got!!!!!! What a BLESSING the gospel is and how great is the knowledge of it!!!!!!! I thank the Lord every day for giving me such wonderful family and friends that have been such good examples to me all my life!!!! I love you!!!!!

Love siempre,
Hermana Martineau <3





No comments:

Post a Comment